TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy S5 Online Price Dips To Rs 43,499
One of the barriers that has stood against the Samsung Galaxy S5 adoption in India is its high price tag. At Rs. 51,500, it is hard to justify that price tag until unless you're Samsung loyalist
That shouldn't have been an issue, as India's largest online shopping site Flipkart is selling the Samsung Galaxy S5 at just Rs. 43,499. Yes, you heard it right!
If you buy the Samsung Galaxy S5 from Flipkart, you'll get a discount of Rs. 8,000. The phone is being sold by a third-party seller, while WS Retail, which looks after front-end operations, is selling it for just Rs. 44,942.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is now selling for less price via online shopping sites. The surprising part is that Samsung has no intentions to drop the price of the Galaxy S5 in the coming days.
Not long ago, Samsung started a buyback scheme for the Galaxy S5 that offered a minimum Rs. 7500 off if one exchanged an old smartphone and Rs. 5000 off if one bought in a feature phone. Under the scheme, Samsung would be made available at a price point of Rs. 44,000.
Apparently, Samsung had not slashed the price of the Galaxy S5 and it remained to be selling at Rs. 51,500.
It remains to be seen if Indian customers take up the Samsung Galaxy S5 at this new price point.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!