TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Tipped for June Launch [ Report]
Samsung Galaxy S5 is already the hottest smartphone of 2014, but it may get upgraded soon. Yes, you heard it right as South Korea's Samsung is expected to introduce the premium version of the Galaxy S5 in June, claims a report straight out of Korea.
A lot has been said about the premium version of the Galaxy S5 in the past few months. And as the device's name suggests, it is said to have a 2K display, packing 2560 x 1440 pixels rather than the Galaxy S5's 1080p.
Since the beginning, Samsung has been in denial about the Galaxy S5 Prime. Now the rumors are saying that Samsung hasn't completely ditched the idea of launching a premium version of the Galaxy S5. Moreover, the new upmarket model will be released in time to compete against the forthcoming LG G3.
According to a report from Asia Today,the QHD version of the Galaxy S5 will be made official "around June". The phone will be announced as a new flagship with different processor variants for different regions.
The information comes in line with the what other reports claimed in the beginning of 2014.
Not long ago, Sam Mobile reported the Galaxy S5 Prime would feature a 5.2-inch Quad HD AMOLED display , having a resolution of 2450 x 1440 pixels resolution. Dubbed as the KQ, the Galaxy S5 Prime is expected to feature Samsung's home-grown Exynos 5430 CPU, Intel LTE and the much awaited QHD display.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime To Challenge LG G3 ?
With LG planning to introduce the LG G3 sometime in July, Samsung is looking forward to bring the S5 Prime in June to win market share. The Galaxy S5 hasn't been a success, according to some anonymous reports, and Samsung is hoping the Galaxy S5 Prime to be a huge success, as the device will come with a QHD display and an aluminum body.