TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Here is a good news for Samsung fans, the company's executive VP of mobile, Lee Young Hee has confirmed the device as he spoke with the Bloomberg's reporter.
The executive said that Samsung would stick on to their normal routine when it comes to launching their devices. "We've been announcing our first flagship model in the first half of each year, around March and April, and we are still targeting for release around that time," Lee reportedly said. He further added, "When we release our S5 device, you can also expect a Gear successor with more advanced functions, and the bulky design will also be improved."
So far the Galaxy S5 was just taking rounds in the rumors. But this is more than a hint in fact and now the company's much hyped device would likely be seen, at least, by the first half of 2014. Moreover, Samsung executive has also made clear statement regarding the next generation Galaxy Gear smartwatch as well.
He further said that the smartwatch would come with a thinner profile compared to its predecessor, which the executive said was "bulky design."
Now looking back at the time when the company launched the Galaxy Note 3 and its first smartwatch, they came bundled with an offer. Now chances are that the Galaxy S5 would also be bundled with next generation Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
Just a couple of hours back, @evleaks, a well known tech leakster posted a number of screenshots of Samsung's smartphone on social networking platform. The UI that was visible on the images are reportedly said to feature in the company's upcoming flagship device, the Galaxy S5.
As of now the specs of the device is not known but the rumors are that the upcoming Galaxy S5 would come with (unknown size) QHD display, Samsung's very own and latest Exynos processor, 3GB of RAM, 16MP rear camera, Android 4.4 KitKat and would be available in 32GB and 64GB variant.