TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
When the South Korean smartphone maker Samsung launched their device Galaxy S4 last year, it had a huge bunch of UX features which were never seen on a smartphone ever before. Following, the same pattern Samsung is making sure that Galaxy S5 will tap ahead of the expectations of the customers and will be a huge success.
In the last news it was reported that the successor flagship device will be coming up with the metal chassis and now we have even something better to report for. As per the revealed GFX running benchmarks of the device named Samsung SM-G9005 (the expected codename for Samsung Galaxy S5), it seems that they will be using the same Snapdragon 800 processor along with Adreno 330 GPU.
As per the previous rumors, Samsung Galaxy S5 was supposed to use the new Snapdragon 805 with Adreno 420 GPU but the benchmarks tell a different story. The GPU activity observed from the benchmarks is 27.7 frames per second (something really exceptional).
The display quality of the device is going to be the USP (Unique Selling Proposition) because till now the best resolution available on a smartphone was Full HD (1080p) but Samsung Galaxy S5 is expected to be equipped with the 2K resolution which will provide the astonishing pixel density of 550 PPI (till now the highest has been reported on Sony Xperia Z and HTC one with 441 PPI).
Apart from this the primary camera is also expected to be of 16 MP (though as per our previous reports they have been working on a 20MP camera for a long time). As per the leaks the device is going to be very powerful and if they manage to do some innovation with Touchwiz then Samsung Galaxy S5 will be a hit for sure. So, keep following GizBot if you want to be updated with every bit of news related to Samsung Galaxy S5.
Click Here For List Of Samsung Smartphones Launched Still Now