TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom: Alleged Picture Leaked Ahead of Launch
There have been rumors and speculations about a high-end version of the Samsung Galaxy S5; however, at the same time there is a possibility to see the successor to the original Galaxy S4 Zoom in the coming days ahead.
Certainly, Samsung might have plans to release a dedicated camera phone to win over customers with its forthcoming Galaxy K Zoom. When Samsung first launched the Galaxy S4 Zoom last year, the device went on to become a forgettable handset.
Now, once again, Samsung is set to launch a powerful camera phone with an aim to reach a larger audience. The Samsung K (S5) Zoom could be the one, if you are looking forward to the ultimate camera experience.
Apparently, the handset is likely to be known as simply Galaxy K Zoom, instead of Galaxy S5 Zoom. Today, an alleged image of the purported Samsung K (S5) Zoom has surfaced on the web, which itself confirms the existence of the said device. The leaked picture allegedly sheds light on the faux leather back cover accompanying a thinner body and more rounded edges. There's also a single LED Flash system and more polished speakers.
According to a blog site, K Zoom, the forthcoming handset will feature a 20MP rear-facing camera with 10x zoom functionality. When compared to the Galaxy S4 Zoom, there are huge improvements expected on the design front. In fact, the lens no longer makes the entire body bulky (see above image).
As far as its specs are concerned, the Galaxy K Zoom would incorporate a 4.8-inch 720p HD display, a 1.6GHz quad-core CPU or a 1.3GHz Hexa-Core processor, 2GB of RAM, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 20MP camera, 10x zoom, Wi-Fi, 3G, NFC and more.
There's no information available as when Samsung would make an announcement in respect to the Galaxy K Zoom. For the time being, there are chances to witness a successor to the Galaxy S4 Zoom in the coming days.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!