TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom Passes Through the FCC
Back in July 2013, Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 Zoom in the Indian market, priced at Rs. 29,990. The dedicated camera phone was equipped with a 16MP CMOS sensor, 10 x optical zoom and Xenon flash.
Now, one year later, Samsung is once again ready to produce the Galaxy S5 Zoom with less bulky body and better than expected imaging capabilities.
Also known as the K Zoom, the purported handset has been approved by the FCC. Thus, the official announcement should not be far away as it seems.
The report from the Federal Communications Commission confirms the model number of the S5 Zoom will be SM-C115. Further, the device will support NFC and 4G LTE connectivity.
If rumors are to believed, the Galaxy K Zoom would be stuffed with a 4.8-inch 720p HD display, a 1.6GHz quad-core CPU or a 1.3GHz Hexa-Core processor, 2GB of RAM, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 20MP camera, 10x zoom, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, 3G, NFC and more.
Earlier this month, a blog site named K Zoom had reported that the Galaxy S5 Zoom will feature a 20MP rear-facing camera with 10x zoom functionality. The upcoming K Zoom is expected to feature an all new design.
If previous rumors proved to be authentic, the S5 Zoom would have faux leather back cover accompanying a thinner body and more rounded edges. There's also a single LED Flash system and more polished speakers.
Where the Galaxy S4 Zoom was a forgettable device, its predecessor might prove to be a success.
There's no information available as when Samsung would make an announcement about the Galaxy S5 Zoom. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!