TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Samsung announced Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 earlier this year, the tablet is to release world wide, starting this month. It was initially thought that the device would only be available in white, but now it seams that smartphone will come in golden brown colour variation as well.
Evleaks has tweeted an image of the Golden brown version of the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 and it sure does look legitimate. In case the you are interested to buy the upcoming tablet, here are it's specifications
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 which runs on Android Jelly Bean comes with a 7.0 inch 1024 x 600 pixels display, 3MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, 1GB of RAM, dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 8GB / 16GB of internal memory, connectivity features including 3G, SIM card slot, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and micro USB 2.0. and a 4,270 mAh battery.
How is better then it's predecessor - Galaxy Tab 2 7.0? Let's have a look...
Galaxy Tab 2 has a 7 inch PLS capacitive display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixel resolution, 1GHz dual core processor, 3MP rear camera, 0.3MP VGA front camera, 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory, micro SD card for expandable memory up to 32GB, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetoooth, micro USB 2.0 and a 4,000 mAh Li-ion battery with 20 hours talk time and 800 hours standby.
Well, the successor comes with dual-core, 1.2GHz processor compared to the 1GHz dual core processor Galaxy Tab 2 7inch. The successor also has better front camera and a slightly bigger battery. Apart from these differences, other specifications are more or less the same.