TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After launching the expensive Galaxy Note 3, Samsung had recently introduced a new dual SIM handset called the Galaxy Trend 3 in China. The device is currently listed on Samsung's China Website. This device is a is a successor to the midrange Trend 2 handset that was released back in April this year.
Going by the specs, the Galaxy Trend 3 comes with a 4.3 inch TFT screen offering a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The device runs on Android Jelly Bean v4.2. It is powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor. The device will come with a MicroSD card support and will draw its power from a 1,800 mAh battery. There is a 3MP rear camera present in the device (5MP in SM-G3502U). Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LAN and GPS along with USB 2.0. We also spotted the company's home made Chat On app in the device. Sadly, the company has not disclosed any further information regarding the specs of the device. RAM and internal storage capacity are yet to be known.
Click Here For The New Samsung Smartphones Lists
Moreover, the website shows four variants of the phone: SM-G3502, SM-G3502U, SM-G3508, and SM-G3509. There seem to be no major difference in the specs between the 4 handsets. However, minimal differences in network support and Android versions can be found. Accordingly, SM-G3502 and SM-G3502U run on Android 4.2 and support WCDMA/ GSM, while the other two variants run on Android 4.1 and support CDMA/ GSM (G3509) and TDSDMA/ GSM (G3508).
The Galaxy Trend 3 is available in China in a white color variant. Unfortunately, there is no detail on the pricing and availability of the device in other countries. Also, it's not clear whether the Galaxy Trend 3 will be released in other markets or not. But since the the Galaxy Trend 2 has already been launched in India, we hope that the Trend 3 will follow suit soon.