TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Last week, it was revealed that Samsung India will announce two mid-segment oriented smartphones in India. Now it seems that the South Korean giant is believed to bring Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos S7392 in the Indian market. The second handset might be Galaxy Ace 3 or Galaxy Express. Now, it is reported that Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos is set to go on sale in the coming days, as per Android OS blog site.
Earlier this year, the Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos was announced for Chinese market as Trend II duos. The internal specifications of this very handset are average. Price wise also, we're expecting Galaxy Trend Duos to cost around Rs. 8,000. The Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos features a 4-inch WVGA display having resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
It will be powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of ROM (expandable storage via a microSD card slot). Moreover, the rear facing camera is said to have a 3-mega pixel camera sensor. Whether the device has a front facing camera or not, is yet to be confirmed. The phone is said to feature dual SIM support, among other features.
Talking about other handsets - most likely Samsung will likely to announce Galaxy Ace 3. You can find Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 listed under "Coming Soon" tag on online shopping site Saholic. A good look at the HTML code of the page shows that the phone will cost Rs. 15,999. Take this pricing as a pinch of salt.
The Galaxy Ace 3 will feature a 4-inch display having resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The device is said to have dual core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of ROM (expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot). It will feature a 5MP rear facing camera and a VGA quality front facing camera. Other features include: 3G, Wi-Fi, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Bluetooth 4.0, and a 1,500mAh Li Ion battery.