- 30 min ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 57 min ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A8s with punch-hole display gets stable Android Pie update
- Movies Arjun Rampal's Sister: He’s In A Happy Space Now That He’s With Gabriella
- Finance How To Deposit Money In Your Post Office RD Account Online?
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies To Lighten Dark Upper Lips
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: Pakistan seek glory after strife
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- News 76 of the 147 MLAs in new Odisha assembly are crorepatis
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Samsung Galaxy Trend, Galaxy Star Pro Launched in India at Rs 8,290 and Rs 6,750
Samsung newest budget Android smartphones - the Galaxy Trend and Galaxy Star Pro, goes official in the Indian market. Both the devices were recently spotted on Samsung's official Estore. The Galaxy Trend is priced at Rs.8,290, whereas the Galaxy Star Pro will cost consumers Rs6,750. Moreover, these new handsets support nine regional languages: Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu and Tamil.
The Galaxy Trend has a 4.0-inch WVGA display having resolution of 480×800 pixels. The device is powered by a 1GHz Single Core processor coupled with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal memory (expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card slot).
There's a 3MP rear facing camera too on the back without LED Flash. Unfortunately, Samsung hasn't provided a front facing camera. This Dual SIM supported phone comes with a 1500mAh battery fitted inside. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. Other connectivity features include: 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and A-GPS, among others. The phone will be available in three sizzling colors: Black, White and Red. Samsung Galaxy Trend is priced at Rs. 8,290.
The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro comes with a 4-inch WVGA display having resolution of 480x800 pixels. Under the hood, the device used a 1GHz Cortex-A5 processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of ROM (expandable up to 32GB via a micrSD card slot). There's a 2-megapixel rear camera without LED. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. The makers have added a 1500mAh battery. Other connectivity features include: Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, 2G connectivity and A-GPS, among others. The Galaxy Star Pro is now available at Rs. 6,750.
Micromax Bolt A40
The Micromax Bolt A40 has a 4.5-inch TFT screen having a resolution of 480×854 pixels. The device packs a Spreadtrum SC6820 processor clocked at 1GHz, with 512MB of RAM and 512MB of internal memory (expandable up to 32GB via a micrSD card slot). There's a 2MP shooter in the rear and a 0.3 MP (VGA quality) camera on the front side. The makers have added a1500mAh battery. Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread comes out of the box.
Other connectivity features are standard. This Dual SIM phone is priced at Rs.5299 in India. Stay tuned to GizBot got more updates!