TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite to land in India on September 5: Pre Order Started @Rs 1,000
The South Korean mobile manufacturer Samsung is expanding its presence in the Indian market with its all new Galaxy Y Duos Lite. Reports suggest that the device will be launched in the Indian market on September 5. Relatively, pre-order of Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite has already begun. Reports suggest that interested buyers can pre-order this dual SIM smartphone from Samsung’s e-store on an advance payment of Rs 1,000 only.
At the same time, Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite is expected to be made available at a price tag of around Rs 6,000 to Rs7,000 ,which makes it a budget friendly smartphone. This low price is expected to attract a wider range of audience in the Indian market. Although the price is low, the company has not compromised on the features of this product.
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite is powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and accommodates a decently performing 832 MHz single core processor. Samsung has incorporated a 2 mega pixel camera which not so impressive compared to other smartphones from the company. Display screen of the device is LCD Capacitive and has a size of 2.8 inches. All the standard connectivity features are present in the device including Wi-Fi. The device has an internal storage capacity of 2GB which can be expanded by installing a micro SD card. A 1200 mAh battery included in the package promises good battery life. Another major highlight of this product is that it features Samsung’s Touch Wiz interface.
It will be interesting to see how this budget friendly smartphone from Samsung manages to woo the consumers in India.