TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Samsung is in the headlines of tech news since Tuesday, as the South Korean tech giant unveiled the 5 inch Galaxy Grand, which is a hybrid of Galaxy S3. Now, there is another excisitng news for the Samsung fans as the company is rumored to come up with a low end smartphone - Galaxy Young Duos with the model number GT-S6312.
As per a recent SamMobile report, at the Mobile World Congress 2013, Samsung could showcase GT-S6312 Galaxy Young Duos, which would belong to the entry-level Android smartphone segment with dual SIM support. Also, the report speculates that the handset will be released into the global markets from the end of February.
Moreover, the report claims that similar to Galaxy S3, the upcoming Galaxy Young Duos will be available initially in a couple of color options including Grayish Blue and White respectively.
However, make sure that it is not mistaken with Galaxy Y Duos S5360, which is already available in several markets including India with an 832MHz processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system, 290MB RAM and 3.15MP camera.