TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Samsung is in the headlines of tech news since Tuesday, as the South Korean tech giant unveiled the 5 inch Galaxy Grand, which is a hybrid of Galaxy S3. Now, there is another excisitng news for the Samsung fans as the company is rumored to come up with a low end smartphone - Galaxy Young Duos with the model number GT-S6312.
As per a recent SamMobile report, at the Mobile World Congress 2013, Samsung could showcase GT-S6312 Galaxy Young Duos, which would belong to the entry-level Android smartphone segment with dual SIM support. Also, the report speculates that the handset will be released into the global markets from the end of February.
Moreover, the report claims that similar to Galaxy S3, the upcoming Galaxy Young Duos will be available initially in a couple of color options including Grayish Blue and White respectively.
However, make sure that it is not mistaken with Galaxy Y Duos S5360, which is already available in several markets including India with an 832MHz processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system, 290MB RAM and 3.15MP camera.