TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung lovers can now have their favorite phones in various colors to suit their mood and taste. Samsung has come out with different color options for its flagship phone, Galaxy SIII. The phone is now available in Amber Brown, Sapphire Black, Titanium Grey and Garnet Red. Users can have the above color choices along with Marble White and Pebble Blue.
The Sapphire Black color of the phone will be shipped to TELUS in Canada by late February or early March. These days there are a number of color options for the users as the companies are happy to manufacture same models in various colors. This is definitely a wise move to capture a larger market share. More color options are sure to enhance sales.
Selecting a mobile phone is much easier today. It is just a matter of approaching the nearest retailer, selecting the model based on one's requirements and buying it. Now, the users need to think of color choices as well. Earlier, the appearance of phones could be changed by changing the case and some models came with interchangeable backs that enabled users to change the color of their phones when needed. But those may no longer be necessary.
Samsung has also introduced color options for its Samsung Galaxy S III mini. The phone now comes out in four different colors Onyx Black, Amber Brown, Garnet Red and Titan Grey along with Pebble Blue and Marble White. The Samsung France website read that it won't be too long for the phone to arrive in colors.