TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Rumors are already rife about Samsung Galaxy S4, the worthy successor of the Android smartphone king Galaxy S3, which has been reportedly confirmed to unleash on the tech grounds during March 14-15. Well, now some more news has been added to the feathers to the rumor mill of the high anticipated upcoming handset. But this time, the bit of news has throw a spotlight on the interesting connectivity feature of the Galaxy S4.
According to the latest report by the folks at Ubergizmo, Galaxy S4 will sport the the fastest internet connection with 5G Wi-Fi technology which is known as the 802.11ac Wi-Fi. "5G Wifi is pretty fast, with speeds comparable to wired connection. The device will apparently have the Broadcom BCM4335 chip, which has 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0 and FM radio technology incorporated in one chip," said the report.
It is reported that the 5G Wi-Fi technology will let you enjoy 300Mbps maximum speed. You can note that the feature has not been used by any mobile manufacturers so far. Adding more to the spice, the device is also rumored to sport the upcoming hexagon and diamond shaped pixel layout which will make the S4 to house the highest resolution displays when compared to the likes of Apple Retina Display.
Besides these ongoing rumors also suggest that Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched sporting 2GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage options , 13 MP rear camera, 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera with built-in Skype, 4G LTE data speed, 3200 mAh battery and a slimmer and more unique design and much more upgraded than its current flagship model Galaxy S3.