TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Rumors are already rife about Samsung Galaxy S4, the worthy successor of the Android smartphone king Galaxy S3, which has been reportedly confirmed to unleash on the tech grounds during March 14-15. Well, now some more news has been added to the feathers to the rumor mill of the high anticipated upcoming handset. But this time, the bit of news has throw a spotlight on the interesting connectivity feature of the Galaxy S4.
According to the latest report by the folks at Ubergizmo, Galaxy S4 will sport the the fastest internet connection with 5G Wi-Fi technology which is known as the 802.11ac Wi-Fi. "5G Wifi is pretty fast, with speeds comparable to wired connection. The device will apparently have the Broadcom BCM4335 chip, which has 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0 and FM radio technology incorporated in one chip," said the report.
It is reported that the 5G Wi-Fi technology will let you enjoy 300Mbps maximum speed. You can note that the feature has not been used by any mobile manufacturers so far. Adding more to the spice, the device is also rumored to sport the upcoming hexagon and diamond shaped pixel layout which will make the S4 to house the highest resolution displays when compared to the likes of Apple Retina Display.
Besides these ongoing rumors also suggest that Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched sporting 2GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage options , 13 MP rear camera, 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera with built-in Skype, 4G LTE data speed, 3200 mAh battery and a slimmer and more unique design and much more upgraded than its current flagship model Galaxy S3.