TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung always updates its existing handset models with new trendy colors for consumers who are looking forward to models with catchy appearance.
Samsung Galaxy S3 mini is the latest in the list of color updates, as the younger sibling of Android smartphone king - Halaxy S3 has been officially announced by the South Korean giant to debut in 4 new trendy colors.
The images of new color models of the handset appeared on a French website of the company recently which showed the handsets in colors including Garnet Red, Amber Brown, Titan Gray and Onyx Black.
The original Galaxy S3 mini were launched in two colors including white and blue in 2012. So consumers can expect the same standard handset model with impressive specs in brand new coats of paints.
The handset features a 4-inch AMOLED display enhanced with 800x480 resolutions with Android Jelly Bean on board, accompanied by dual-core processor clocked at 1GHz to power the handset.
Other features of the handset are 5MP rear camera, VGA camera front camera for video calling, 8GB/16GB internal storage options, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB, 1GB RAM, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, NFC, micro USB 2.0 and a 1,500 mAh Li-ion battery.