- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini: NFC-enabled Variant Announced to Come in January End
- Galaxy S3 Mini vs Galaxy Grand: Samsung to Launch One of the Duo on Jan 22, Which One Will You Buy?
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Gets Attractive Colors Options While India Release is Awaited [PICTURES]
- Top 10 Most Awaited Smartphones Expected to Launch in India in 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus with NFC Coming Soon: Top 5 Mid-Range Rivals of the Upcoming Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini to Ship With Android 4.1.2 to Asian Markets
Samsung always updates its existing handset models with new trendy colors for consumers who are looking forward to models with catchy appearance.
Samsung Galaxy S3 mini is the latest in the list of color updates, as the younger sibling of Android smartphone king - Halaxy S3 has been officially announced by the South Korean giant to debut in 4 new trendy colors.
The images of new color models of the handset appeared on a French website of the company recently which showed the handsets in colors including Garnet Red, Amber Brown, Titan Gray and Onyx Black.
The original Galaxy S3 mini were launched in two colors including white and blue in 2012. So consumers can expect the same standard handset model with impressive specs in brand new coats of paints.
The handset features a 4-inch AMOLED display enhanced with 800x480 resolutions with Android Jelly Bean on board, accompanied by dual-core processor clocked at 1GHz to power the handset.
Other features of the handset are 5MP rear camera, VGA camera front camera for video calling, 8GB/16GB internal storage options, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB, 1GB RAM, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, NFC, micro USB 2.0 and a 1,500 mAh Li-ion battery.