TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Here come the next - generation of newbies from Samsung. The Korean giant is possibly the only phone maker in the world, who has the potential to churn different handset models for different countries. Going by the word, the makers behind Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 are ready to show two interesting handsets to the tech media world
Meet Samsung Galaxy Young and Galaxy Fame: the budget killers with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean inside. The company just announced the coming of two dashing handsets in the Galaxy family. Interesting, the expectations from Samsung will be high enough due to the fact that they produce the best smartphone handsets, and sometimes better smartphones than Apple.
The Korean giant is doing exceptionally well in making great handsets. In less than a year, the folks at Samsung even surpassed iconic Apple in Cat and Mouse race. In India, Samsung holds its numero uno position making Nokia to re-think its ideology.
Samsung Galaxy Young
Well, the name sounds familiar. Hence, is it the same Galaxy Young S5360 and the answer is a big NO.? Going by the specs sheet, it is very close to the original Android handset launched in India. Let's look at the specifications of Samsung Galaxy Young:
The device all together is a budget focused Android handset. It has a 3.2-inch display with resolution of 480 x 320 pixels, 768MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a single core 1GHz processor, a 3.0- mega pixel camera (No Auto Focus Camera), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS and 1,300mAh battery.
Specs wise, it is no very different from Samsung Galaxy Young S5360. The device is a dual- SIM supported one. No release date announced by Samsung, as of now.
Samsung Galaxy Fame
If you going to own Samsung Galaxy Fame- you will be famous, for sure. The device is, indeed, flashes a decent name, but its specs are not very bright.
The Samsung Galaxy Fame has a 3.5-inch display, a 5-mega pixel rear camera and VGA supported front facing camera for long video chat, 512MB of RAM, Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G,A-GPS, and optional NFC. Like Samsung Galaxy Young which is a dual- SIM phone; this handset too built around dual - SIM architecture.
Looks like, these budget centric smartphones by Samsung, will be announced in India soon. GizBot will have a tab on the release date of Samsung Galaxy Young and Samsung Galaxy Fame closely.