TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Samsung Gearing Up to Unveil Tizen based Android Smartphone Soon
While speaking about the Google's Android OS, Samsung has made a plethora of devices in the Galaxy series including smartphones, phablets, tablets and cameras based on the platform.
Rumors are rife about a Galaxy smartphones running on Tizen, an open-source Linus based OS. According to recent reports, it is confirmed that a Galaxy devices will be based on Tizen.
According to a Digitimes report, Samsung will reportedly launch a new Tizen powered Galaxy smartphone with i9300 codename in the near future, which is assumed by analysts to face a lot of challenges to gain popularity.
The report continues stating that Tizen could have problems as it is launched into the market as the consumers are not familiar with the new system.
Being the world's largest smartphone vendor, if Samsung struggles to get promote the Tizen based smartphone successfully, then it could attract more manufacturers to follow the same trend.
However, Samsung with a huge market might find it easier to bring Tizen to one of the company’s most popular smartphone lines.
The Tizen OS will run on HTML5 based web applications. It will not support native development. The first Tizen OS based devices are expected to show off by the end of this year.
Interestingly, the open source Tizen is designed to support multiple devices like tablets, smartphones, in-car infotainment systems and Samsung smart TVs.