TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Samsung Gogh, a mid range Android ICS smartphone
Samsung is constantly in the news now a day with the introduction of new interesting gadgets including smartphones. The latest news with Samsung is that they are coming up with yet another smartphone to work on 4G LTE network.
Samsung SPH-L300 is the new one of which some pictures and certain specs have got leaked. This phone is also called Samsung Gogh and can be rated as a mid-range smartphone with pretty good specs. This phone will be powered with a Snapdragon S4 processor and runs on Android ICS.
- A Super AMOLED Plus display of 4-inch with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- Powered by a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- CPU clock speed has been reduced to 1.2GHz from 1.5GHz
- System memory of 1GB RAM
- 5 megapixel rear end camera
- GPRS, EDGE, LTE option
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Version 2.0 microUSB
- Expected to enable NFC
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Li-Ion Standard Battery
Samsung Gogh or SPH-L300 comes up with a standard camera section with a 5 megapixel rear end camera. The new smartphone is expected to enable NFC which is supported with a Google Wallet. The Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system is the soul of the forthcoming Samsung handset offering interesting inbuilt features and apps access.
Samsung Gogh is powered by a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, which is the same in the Galaxy S III’s US version. The clock speed has been reduced to 1.2GHz from 1.5GHz but can easily manage the smartphone operations without delay. A system memory of 1GB RAM ensures better operating speed. This new Samsung handset will feature a Super AMOLED Plus display of 4-inch with 800 x 480 pixels resolution.
The phone will enable faster browsing and will run in 4G speeds giving way for a smart web browsing experience. With the inclusion of a standard battery, the phone is expected to have decent standby and talktime.
Samsung Gogh or SPH-L300 appears very simple and comes with a bland look which is similar to that of HTC Desire. Even though, a metallic finish was expected, the pictures reveal that the phone will reach the smartphone market in brushed plastic. No release date or pricing details of the phone are revealed as of now, but we can look forward to an immediate release with a comfortable price tag. Samsung Gogh is in the same segment as Motorola Photon 4G and recently leaked LG Motion 4G. 4G smartphone segment is becoming hotter.