TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Samsung is well known for its decent budget-friendly mid-range smartphone lineup. However, one such handset which was not much noticed by the tech world is Galaxy M Pro launched in 2011.
The main reason for the handset to be unnoticed is its bulky and outdated profile without a touchscreen and its pale tech specs. Now, the South Korean tech giant seems to be highly keen in rebooting the M Pro series with a new device currently known as GT-B7810.
With the model number it is quite evident that the upcoming device is a successor of Galaxy M Pro dubbed as GT-B7800. However, there are not many details regarding the handset expect for the speculation that it will be flavored with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
According to a report by Blog of Mobile, GT-B7810 has been approved by FCC in June 2012 and some internal FCC approval documents have revealed that the handset will come with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity features.
Also, the source has offered a glimpse of the handset's design, which is quite reminiscent to that of its predecessor. On the whole, the upcoming handset looks a little sleeker and more elegant with notable design tweaks including the movement of Samsung logo and the widening of the navigation key below the display.
When it comes to rumored specifications, GT-B7810 is speculated to include a 2.6 inch display with a resolution of 480 x 360 pixels, HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5mm headset jack, rear camera, 1,200 mAh battery and a micro SD card slot for expandable memory support.
As of now, there is no official word on when the handset will be unwrapped or what will be its price. However, analysts assume that the handset will be launched into the emerging markets with an attractive price tag, so that it becomes successful.