TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Its not just the Nexus 10, Galaxy tablets or Galaxy S5 smartphone that Samsung is being hype on the web. It seems the South Korean tech giant is also preparing to launch a cheaper variant of the company's Galaxy S3 mini smartphone which was launched back in 2012. However, the upcoming variant of the handset is said to be a "Value Edition" of the Galaxy S3 mini smartphone and it will be released soon.
Reportedly, according to SamMobile, the model number GT-I8200 belongs to the Galaxy S 3 Mini Value Edition. This is probably an upgraded version of the original S 3 Mini which came with model number GT-I8190.
The device has not appeared in the form of image and nor the specs are revealed but both FCC and Bluetooth SIG have approved the GT-I8200 smartphone last month (December 2013).
In fact, two variants of the handset is listed at the Bluetooth SIG. A GT-I8200N, which is seemingly made for European markets and a GT-I8200L for South America. While the FCC only reveals the GT-I8200N model. It says that it will come with dual-band Wi-Fi and 3G (1900 MHz).
Although there is no image of the device, the sketch of the GT-I8200N at the FCC shows that it will look similar to the original Galaxy S3 mini smartphone.
The company has not spoken about the device as of now and nor the price of the device is disclosed. However, speculations are that the smartphone could get launched next month.