TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Almost every day, the South Korean tech giant is managing to make its way into the tech headlines for some device or the other. Besides the Galaxy Tab 3 lineup and Galaxy Note 8.0, the company is also working on some handsets.
Recently, a media report surfaced online suggesting that the world largest smartphone maker is working on eight handsets that are all in queue for launch this year. The first one on the list was GT-B9150 aka Galaxy Q.
From the leaked benchmark, GT-B9510 will boast a 1080p full HD display, 1.7GHz A15 Exynos 5 5250 dual core processor and run on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS, which is the latest one rolled out by Google. It is to be noted that Google Nexus 10has the same chip. Also, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 are also rumored to use the same processor under its hood.
Moreover, the report claims that it remains a mystery if the device codenamed HomeSync is a smartphone or a tablet. Further, the model number GT-B suggests something totally different.
Considering the 5 inch full HD display with a pixel density of 440 ppi, it can arises a doubt that GT-B9510 could be the Galaxy S4. But, ongoing rumors claim that Galaxy S4 will be launched in April, while the BT-9510 is claimed to make its presence at MWC 2013 and it comes with a quad core processor.
At the same time, the B in the model number hints at a new smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard. Further, rumors that were pouring in late 2012 hint at a handset with the long waited flexible/bendable display.
Coming to the tablet segment, Samsung is rumored to launch the Galaxy Note 2 successor - Galaxy Note 3 with a 6.3 inch display. Moreover, this device is also claimed to come with an Exynos 5 processor.
Finally, all these knots will be unfastened only when Samsung reveals some information on the same.