TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Almost every day, the South Korean tech giant is managing to make its way into the tech headlines for some device or the other. Besides the Galaxy Tab 3 lineup and Galaxy Note 8.0, the company is also working on some handsets.
Recently, a media report surfaced online suggesting that the world largest smartphone maker is working on eight handsets that are all in queue for launch this year. The first one on the list was GT-B9150 aka Galaxy Q.
From the leaked benchmark, GT-B9510 will boast a 1080p full HD display, 1.7GHz A15 Exynos 5 5250 dual core processor and run on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS, which is the latest one rolled out by Google. It is to be noted that Google Nexus 10has the same chip. Also, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 are also rumored to use the same processor under its hood.
Moreover, the report claims that it remains a mystery if the device codenamed HomeSync is a smartphone or a tablet. Further, the model number GT-B suggests something totally different.
Considering the 5 inch full HD display with a pixel density of 440 ppi, it can arises a doubt that GT-B9510 could be the Galaxy S4. But, ongoing rumors claim that Galaxy S4 will be launched in April, while the BT-9510 is claimed to make its presence at MWC 2013 and it comes with a quad core processor.
At the same time, the B in the model number hints at a new smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard. Further, rumors that were pouring in late 2012 hint at a handset with the long waited flexible/bendable display.
Coming to the tablet segment, Samsung is rumored to launch the Galaxy Note 2 successor - Galaxy Note 3 with a 6.3 inch display. Moreover, this device is also claimed to come with an Exynos 5 processor.
Finally, all these knots will be unfastened only when Samsung reveals some information on the same.