TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Internal Document Shows List of Galaxy Smartphones Set to Receive KitKat Update
Are you waiting for the Android KitKat update to arrive on your Galaxy smartphone, but wondering if your handset is compatible or not? If that's so, then you might just be in luck.
According to reports, a brand new internal document containing a list of the Galaxy devices that are about to receive the KitKat update in the next couple of weeks has just been leaked.
Leaked first via SamMobile, the list contains as many as 10 Samsung Galaxy-based model names that are currently KitKat bound, as decided by the company.
The list includes the likes of: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100), Galaxy Note 2 LTE (GT-N7105), Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Galaxy S3 LTE (GT-I9305), Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190), Galaxy S4 Mini LTE (GT-I9195), Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N750), Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102), Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) and Galaxy Mega 6.3 (GT-I9200).
The tipster, who informed SamMobile about the list of phones getting ready for the update, says "that Samsung has started testing Android 4.4.3 for the Galaxy S5 thanks to images of the new build of Android sent in by Google."
Apart from that, "some of the devices in the list might upgrade directly to 4.4.3 instead of 4.4.2, which hints at the possibility that the updates might take longer to arrive."
While devices such as the Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy Note 3 Neo are already on Android 4.4.2, but it is widely expected that these devices will also be joining the same 4.4.3 bandwagon in the near future.