- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Samsung Launches Galaxy S5 Variant With Dual-SIM Support
Samsung announced its latest flagship smartphone the Galaxy S5 this year at the international Mobile World Congress earlier this year. The device has already been unveiled in India but its yet to be made available in the country.
But what might interest more fans is that the new variant of the device has been released in China with a Dual SIM support. Sadly, this looks like a China-bound device as it is reportedly said to be designated for China Mobile. To our surprise the device was launched without much fanfare.
The dual-SIM version of the handset bears a model number G9009D and will retail for $850 (CNY5,299). It will be available along with the standard editions of the Galaxy S5 starting April 11. One SIM card slot supports CDMA2000 and the other one supports GSM. Other than the SIM card slots, the G9009D is similar to the standard version of the Galaxy S5 and comes with a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU.
There is a 5.1-inch full-HD screen, 2 GB RAM, 16 MP ISOCELL camera, 16 GB internal memory, 2800 mAh battery and IP67 dust and water resistant certification.
Other specs of the device is pretty similar to the company's original Galaxy S5 smartphone. You can check the full specs here.
Also there are no details about whether the dual SIM variant of the handset will go on sale outside China or not.