TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Samsung Launches Galaxy S5 Variant With Dual-SIM Support
Samsung announced its latest flagship smartphone the Galaxy S5 this year at the international Mobile World Congress earlier this year. The device has already been unveiled in India but its yet to be made available in the country.
But what might interest more fans is that the new variant of the device has been released in China with a Dual SIM support. Sadly, this looks like a China-bound device as it is reportedly said to be designated for China Mobile. To our surprise the device was launched without much fanfare.
The dual-SIM version of the handset bears a model number G9009D and will retail for $850 (CNY5,299). It will be available along with the standard editions of the Galaxy S5 starting April 11. One SIM card slot supports CDMA2000 and the other one supports GSM. Other than the SIM card slots, the G9009D is similar to the standard version of the Galaxy S5 and comes with a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU.
There is a 5.1-inch full-HD screen, 2 GB RAM, 16 MP ISOCELL camera, 16 GB internal memory, 2800 mAh battery and IP67 dust and water resistant certification.
Other specs of the device is pretty similar to the company's original Galaxy S5 smartphone. You can check the full specs here.
Also there are no details about whether the dual SIM variant of the handset will go on sale outside China or not.