- 1 hr ago Best 8GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs. 30,000
- 5 hrs ago Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi CC9 Confirmed To Feature 48MP Rear, 32MP Selfie Cameras
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung launches new 3G Andriod phone
Samsung has released a new 3G mobile recently which is termed as Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus S5570i. This is a small and compact device that runs on Android 2.2 Froyo operating system. This OS is upgradeable to version 2.3
Features and specification of Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus S5570i
832 MHz ARMv6
2048x1536 pixels, 3.15 MP
Capacitive touch screen, 256K colours
240 x 320 pixels
TouchWiz v3.0 UI
Yes, MP3/eAAC+ player
Yes with RDS
Micro SD with up to 32GB expandable, 2GB card included
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
v2.1 with A2DP
110.4 x 60.6 x 12.1 mm
The phone has a 3.14 inch TFT capacitive display that packs in a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels and density is 127 pixels per inch. The user interface is TouchWiz version 3.0. There is a single main shooter in the phone which is placed in the rear side.
The camera packs in a resolution of 3.15 mega pixels and can take pictures with a maximum resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. It can record videos too with a speed of 15 frames per second and at QVGA clarity.
In the connectivity part the handset is provided with Wi-Fi capability so that the user can access net from a Wi-Fi hotspot. The Bluetooth version in the phone is V2.1 and it comes with A2DP connectivity.
A micro USB port is provided too for wired transmission of data. The phone has a QualcommMSM 7227 chipset. The CPU has a clock speed of 832MHz and has ARM v6 architecture. The graphics processing unit is Adreno 200.
Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus S5570i has a price tag of about Rs.9000/-. This is a very reasonable price tag for such a spec and feature high device.