TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tech world has been getting rumours about the first LTE powered Windows operating system based smart phone for some time now. It was almost decided that the first such device will be from Nokia i.e. Nokia Lumia 900. But now it seems like Samsung too has such a device under their sleeves and they will be rolling out the device around the same time as well.
Nothing much of this phone is known as for now except for a very few of the specs and that it has an LTE connectivity. The phone will be termed as Samsung Mandel. Recently a phone which was having the model number SGH-i667 was submitted to the Federal Communication Commission for their approval. The speculation is that this phone is the Samsung Mandel phone itself. If that is true then the phone might be ready and is just waiting to get all the certifications.
The news about this phone came into light just before the Consumer Electronics Show which was held earlier this year. From that time onwards there have been many speculations about specs and features about the device that where being posted in various online sites.
The general rumour is that this mobile will be a blown up version of Samsung Focus S. If that is the case then the phone will have a screen size in the range of 4 inches. The other rumour is that the phone will be similar in size and features to Samsung Galaxy SII but will run on windows operating system.
If it is similar to Samsung Galaxy S II we can be sure that the specifications of the device will be cutting edge. The screen that is around 4 inch will pack in some very amazing resolution and impressive effective pixel density. It might also have dual camera with a main shooter having pixel resolution in the range of 8 mega pixels.
The secondary camera too will pack in enough punch to do video calling and to take self portraits. It may come with a multi core processor and some very good connectivity options too.
Other than the speculated screen size the only other thing that is known is that it will pack in a LTE radio. It will be running on 4 and 17 frequency bands. There is no word on the release date of Samsung Mandel. We can expect a price quote close to the releasing date.