TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung Galaxy Pocket is a very compact sized android powered smart phone that has quite the needed amount of specs and features. The phone has a candy bar form factor.
Features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy Pocket:
[superchart id=5 posts=16592 ]
The phone has a 2.8 inch screen that is of QVGA touch screen type. The display has in a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. It does its job well and has very good viewing angles and sufficient brightness. The main shooter is located at the rear side and it has a resolution of 2 mega pixels. This camera can record video clips with QVGA resolution and at a speed of 15 frames per second. It is provided with Geo tagging features too. There is no secondary camera in the device.
The internal memory capacity of the phone is at about 3GB. A micro SD card slot is provided with which the external memory of up to 32 GB is available. Galaxy Pocket is provided with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and it has Wi-Fi hot spot functionality by which other Wi-Fi devices can tether to it. The Bluetooth in it is of version 3.0 and it is provided with A2DP connectivity. There is a USB port for wired transfer of data with micro USB connector.
Samsung Galaxy Pocket price details are not available currently.