- 6 min ago MediaTek Helio P65 SoC With 48 MP Camera Supports Now Available For OEMs
- 4 hrs ago Best 8GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs. 30,000
- 8 hrs ago Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- 10 hrs ago Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News Forget Priya Varrier! IAS topper Tina Dabi Khan is the new internet sensation
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung renames galaxy GT-I9070 as Galaxy S Advanced
Samsung Galaxy series smartphones – One of the coolest smartphones series, which outsold many a few tough competitors, is apparently Samsung’s trump card. So it is quite obvious that Samsung will work on making new and powerful additions to the Galaxy line-up.
So anticipations have risen over the news that Samsung is working on Galaxy SIII, which is nicknamed the “iPhone Killer”. But you might not have noticed another new member of the Samsung Galaxy family which was launched in Philippines, this is Galaxy S Advanced.
Actually, the new Samsung smartphone named Samsung Galaxy GT-I9070 was first believed to be released in China first. Now, reports claim that the handset will be released in a few other markets of other countries as well, but with a new name which has already been made public.
Samsung GT-I9070 is now renamed as the Samsung Galaxy S Advanced. Samsung Galaxy S Advanced is packed with powerful specifications, as expected. A few photos of the handset and a video footage are now out and are already creating a lot of hype.
KNOWN FEATURES of SAMSUNG GALAXY S ADVANCED
Screen is of something advanced in nature; a Super WVGA Touch Screen (AMOLED)
480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches
5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus,
Still waiting for details on this
Can have unlimited records
6 GB Memory, RAM and ROM specs not revealed
To be confirmed
3G and WLAN
3.5 mm jack
Yet to confirm on these features availability
Li-Ion 1500 mAh
Information not available
Android OS, v2.3.6
1GHz new NOVATHOR dual core processor
The Samsung Galaxy S Advanced is almost similar to the Samsung Galaxy R in terms of specifications, as far as it is known. The 1 GHz dual core NOVATHOR U8500 processor is the power factor in the hardware. Although the RAM and ROM specs aren’t known, the Galaxy S Advanced is said to feature 6 GB internal memory.
The 3.5mm jack and the microUSB 2.0 port are visible in the posted images of the handset. It has also been confirmed that the Galaxy S Advanced will have a 5 Megapixel camera with a video recording capability of 720p HD, probably at 30 fps. Secondary camera is of course there, but no details have been announced yet. The most noted in the specifications is the latest version Operating system. The Galaxy S Advanced runs in Android v2.3.6 Gingerbread OS.
The 4 inch Super AMOLED WVGA capacitive multi touchscreen adds to the style of the handset which would be launched hopefully at the MWC this year or earlier. The expected price of Samsung Galaxy S Advanced in India is approximately more than Rs 25,000/- but we’d better wait for the official announcement.