TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Samsung has already got a device that is slated to get announced next month and the device which is already out of the secret books is the successor of it's huge phablet Note 2 - the Galaxy Note 3.
The massive handset has already been leaked several times in the past and it is no longer a surprising upcoming device. However, a new report from Korea has recently hit the online world and hints that the South Korean giant is also working on a new 16MP camera module featuring an optical image stabilization.
However, this should be the second 16MP camera from Samsung, first can be seen in the Galaxy S4 Zoom which also recently hit the Indian market.
The moment 16MP camera gossip entered the online world, questions were "is it coming on the Note 3?" But analysts are assuming that the 16MP camera is not going to come with the Note 3. Since the Galaxy Note 3 is just 2 weeks away from its unveiling and there is no way Sammy can produce the camera in bulk and fit it in the upcoming flagship.
However, worry not folks, the huge camera phone might just come next year with the next generation of the Galaxy S4, which will be probably called as Galaxy S5, but again this is just a possibility.
Samsung has already been on the top notch smartphone category because of its Galaxy series of handsets and probably, more people will get attracted with this upcoming Note 3 which will appear in its full glory on IFA Berlin event next month on September 4.