TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Samsung has reportedly sold over 2 million units of it's Galaxy S smartphones. This comes as a shot in the arm for Samsung & it's move to topple Apple from the top position.
The high-end features of Samsung along with it's affordability made the smartphones popular among the people. One interesting factor to note here is that the Samsung Galaxy note also made record sales.
The Samsung Galaxy S 3 is expected to create even more flutter as it is all set to be unveiled in the Mobile World Congress(MWC 2012) .
Apple is still the leader when it comes to sales figures, but experts are of the opinion that Samsung has enough potential to beat Apple in the race.
Reply with your opinion in our comment section below.