TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Samsung has reportedly sold over 2 million units of it's Galaxy S smartphones. This comes as a shot in the arm for Samsung & it's move to topple Apple from the top position.
The high-end features of Samsung along with it's affordability made the smartphones popular among the people. One interesting factor to note here is that the Samsung Galaxy note also made record sales.
The Samsung Galaxy S 3 is expected to create even more flutter as it is all set to be unveiled in the Mobile World Congress(MWC 2012) .
Apple is still the leader when it comes to sales figures, but experts are of the opinion that Samsung has enough potential to beat Apple in the race.
Reply with your opinion in our comment section below.