TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
After the Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge made a breath-taking entry at the IFA 2014 tech show in Berlin, earlier this month, now it seems, Samsung is looking forward to launching a new device. This is quite sure as a GFXBench has recently listed a new model of smartphone with a model number SM-A300 attached to it.
But its not just the SM-A300 that the benchmarking site has listed online but the SM-A500 and SM-A700 were also the two phones that was spotted onine recently. Anyways, today the Samsung SM-A300 specifications have appeared online.
According to the Samsung-bound tech site SamMobile, All these three devices will be sharing the similar design language and metal build of the Galaxy Alpha.
As per the recent leak, the Samsung SM-A300 will come with a 4.8-inch display offering a resolution of 960×540pixels. It would be powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 5GB of internal memory.
Apparently, the SM-A300 will sport a 7 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front facing shooter as well, which will be capable of recording video at 1080p. Moreover, there would also be a presence of the Qualcomm Adreno 306 GPU. The SM-A300 will run on Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
However, it is not sure when the device will be officially unveiled and since these are the early leaks, the specifications are subject to changes.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!