TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
While the Galaxy S5 was launched earlier this year, it was rumored that Samsung would stop producing the Galaxy S series and move on with a different series. It's not the Note series that we are relying on at the moment. However, new model names have started coming in from various sources off late which comes with initial 'A'.
Just a couple of days ago, SM-A500 appeared online and now a new model with 'A' initial has appeared online yet again. It's the SM-A300 that we are talking about and it comes with a lesser specs as per the recent leak.
Anyways, if the UAProf listing is to be followed than SM-A300 would come with a Snapdragon 410 processor. If you are not aware, the processor is a 64-bit entry-level chipset which has been already used by several smartphone makers so far.
The processor comes with a four Cortex-A53 cores and the Adreno 306 GPU, and should replace the Snapdragon 400 that is currently being used in a plethora of non-flagship devices.
Regarding the rest of the specs, the SM-A300 would come with an unspecified display quality with a 4.8-inch size offering a resolution of 540×960 pixels. Also, if the leaked benchmarks are to be believed, then it's the 8-megapixel rear camera featuring phone.
At the front the alleged device would bear a 5-megapixel snapper. The processor would be complemented by 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage. It will run on Android 4.4.4 KitKat, though we're not sure if it will feature the new version of TouchWiz like the Galaxy A5.
Apart from these few specs, other details are not out yet. GizBot will be keeping the matter close by and as soon as we get more information on the phone, we will let you know. Until then, stay tuned!