TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
The Galaxy S5, unarguably the destined successor to Samsung Galaxy S4, would make its grand debut next year. Samsung's recent offering the Galaxy S4 has been panned by critics due to underwhelming design.There's surely a challenge in front of Samsung to deliver a top notch product that matches to the class of iPhone 5S and HTC One.
We have been hearing non-stop rumors around the Galaxy S5. Some says that Samsung has already started manufacturing the device, while others believe the Galaxy S5 is in the testing stage. Even though Samsung hasn't accepted to the fact that whether Galaxy S5 exists or not, while new rumors again and again pointing fingers at something unexpected.
Today, The Droid Guy have spotted Samsung SM-G900S (some sort of model no), appeared in Kishonti's GFX cross-platform graphics benchmark database. The said handset appears to be a prototype device, as per early reports.
The purported phone comes with an unknown display that supports a resolution 2560 x 1440 pixel. Few days back, GizBot informed that Samsung has planned to introduce smartphone displays with 2K resolution in 2014. During that time it was believed that Samsung would introduce the Galaxy S5 with 2K resolution supported display.
The graphics benchmark also confirms the SM-G900S to have a 2.5 GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm chipset. The MSM8974 is the latest processor around, however, when Samsung announces the Galaxy S5 next year----the internal processor might look pale.
Moreover, "Kishonti" product build indicates that the alleged phone is tested for South Korea's SK Telecom. The SM-G900S is powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat. There are no available traces that can be proven whether Samsung SM-G900S will be officially called as the Galaxy S5.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!