- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Samsung SM-G9098: Android-Powered Flip Phone Heading To China
Over the last few weeks, the Internet has been buzzing about Samsung's upcoming Android-based clamshell phone for the Chinese market. Now it seems that Samsung has already announced the device in China (sort of). Yes, you heard it right!
Samsung SM-G9098, which is yet to be made available , has been spotted on Samsung's China website. The clamshell handset is set to hit China Mobile, the country's largest network operator. The handset has been listed on Samsung's official website by the guys over at Sammy Hub, though it seems that it is not available for purchase as of now.
Samsung SM-G9098- Highlighted Specs and Features
The SM-G9098 is not the only flip Samsung-made phone that has been made available in China. In fact, Samsung has a pretty good track when it comes to launching Android-powered clamshell phones in China.
This new smartphone features a flip form-factor, boasting both a touchscreen display and the traditional alpha-numeric keypad. Sammy Hub has posted images of the clamshell phone bound for the Chinese market. The site also claims that the device will support both the TD-SCDMA and GSM networks.
Moreover, the site also listed some of the specs of the device including a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB RAM, a 13 megapixel , a 2 megapixel camera, a microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS/GLONASS and 1900mAh battery. The phone packs two 3.7-inch Super AMOLED WVGA displays ( 800 x 480).
However, there is no word on when this brand new flip phone will be launched and on the pricing of the phone.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!