TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung's SM-W750V Huron Leaked Online: Window Phone Spotted at FCC
Samsung's Windows Phone device has already leaked several times in the past and yet again it has appeared online. The device, which is Verizon bound, comes with a codename "Huron" and this time it has been spotted at the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) database.
The smartphone is also known as Samsung SM-W750V. Last time the Windows Phone running device was leaked was when an alleged image was leaked which showed the device with a Verizon branding. The leak that time arrived via @evleaks, the most trusted smartphone leaker on Twitter.
So far the device is not confirmed officially, but according to Engadget, the documents filed at the FCC database confirms that it will come with Verizon's LTE and CDMA bands support along with GSM and HSPA support for world roaming. Other details fail to show up with this leak.
However, culminating the earlier leaks, the device looks very much like the company's popular Galaxy S4 device. It was previously also leaked via GFX Benchmark, according to which it will feature 5-inch display with 720 x 1280p. But most reports suggest that it would come with a Full HD resolution of 1080p. Moreover, rumors has it that it will come with a quad-core processor (Snapdragon 800) and Adreno 305 GPU. Obviously as the leak suggests, it will run on Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
As the company has already released the date for its Unpacked 2014 Episode 1 event at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014 trade fair later this month, we can expect full details about the device then. Stay tuned!