TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Looks like the wait for smartphones featuring flexible display will be over soon. Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 Active and LG Z have already been rumored to make their first public appearance this month itself. Both the handsets are said to come packed with curved display. Now the specs of another Samsung handset featuring a flexible display has been spotted online.
According to Androidsas, the upcoming Samsung handset with a flexible display would come with 4.7-inch display offering a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Moreover, other rumors regarding the specs of the handset suggests that it would come powered by a quad-core processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM.
When it comes to imaging, the smartphone would be packed with 8 megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash. On the software side, Android Jelly Bean, most probably v4.3 would be running in the device.
Apart from these alleged specs, there is no other information about the handset at the moment. However, if rumors are to be believed, the upcoming handset featuring flexible display from Samsung would come under the same Galaxy series. But there's no information on the name of the device as yet.
Perhaps, since there is no official confirmation on the specs of the upcoming handset, it should be preferred with a pinch of salt. However, GizBot will update you more on new details of the device, so stay tuned.