- 6 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 8 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 13 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 14 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Is Bhupesh Baghel shielding Brijmohan Agarwal over crop insurance scam?
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Flexible Display Smartphone Specs Reportedly Leaked
Looks like the wait for smartphones featuring flexible display will be over soon. Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 Active and LG Z have already been rumored to make their first public appearance this month itself. Both the handsets are said to come packed with curved display. Now the specs of another Samsung handset featuring a flexible display has been spotted online.
According to Androidsas, the upcoming Samsung handset with a flexible display would come with 4.7-inch display offering a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Moreover, other rumors regarding the specs of the handset suggests that it would come powered by a quad-core processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM.
When it comes to imaging, the smartphone would be packed with 8 megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash. On the software side, Android Jelly Bean, most probably v4.3 would be running in the device.
Apart from these alleged specs, there is no other information about the handset at the moment. However, if rumors are to be believed, the upcoming handset featuring flexible display from Samsung would come under the same Galaxy series. But there's no information on the name of the device as yet.
Perhaps, since there is no official confirmation on the specs of the upcoming handset, it should be preferred with a pinch of salt. However, GizBot will update you more on new details of the device, so stay tuned.