TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
For those who were looking forward to the second generation smarter phones, Samsung the global giant manufacturers of consumer electronics brings two new phones, virtually one though.
Samsung star 3 and Samsung star 3 Duos are two handsets that Samsung is about to release under the second generation handsets. The later one is the dual SIM version of the first one, with no other considerable variations in any other features.
The handsets are a promise from Samsung of taking the social networking with the handsets to a completely newer level in the second generation handsets. In addition Samsung introduces its ChatON features in the new models and all these are available in the handsets without affecting the affordability in pricing of the phones.
Features of Samsung star 3 and Duos
- Samsung TouchWiz Lite
- 3.5mm Jack, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0
- 20MB User memory that is expandable up to 16GB with microSD
- 3-inch (320 x 240 pixels) TFT LCD touch screen display
- Dimensions - 58 x 102 x 11.5 mm and weighs 95 g
- Dual-SIM ( for Star 3 DUOS only)
- 3.2 Megapixel Fixed Focus camera
1,000 mAh battery
Samsung star 3 and Duos comes with a capacitive touch screen of 3 inch in size and also a QVGA LCD display. The handsets are also provided with 3.2 inch camera devices. The cameras can be used to record QCIF videos.
The user interface is now made a Touchwiz Lite which really is a relief for those who were expecting for a much reduced resolution screen display that could not offer better quality in displaying the images and videos.
For the internal memory, the phones has an inbuilt memory of 20 MB and also a memory slot that supports microSD cards having a memory capacity of up to a 16 GB. The phone has other features embedded on them like a very efficient EDGE speed for connectivity and also an advanced wifi for easy data transfer and access to internet.
The phone features a Bluetooth version 3.0. The phone thus resembles the second generation handset features and guarantees maximum performance. The entire unit is powered by a standard 1,000 mAh battery included along with the handset.
The most welcomed feature in the new Samsung star 3 and Duos will be the included ChatON feature, which is Samsung’s free messenger. The feature is one among the most desired when it comes to a handset under Samsung. The hardware includes a FM radio utility welded along with the RDS feature and a music player with SoundAlive feature.
There isn’t much a change in the designs of the phones from the conventional styling of its ancestors but they have indeed become more thinner and a slight wider. Both the handsets will have their releases this January and all that can be predicted about their price is that they will be affordable.