TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
After months of speculation, the South Korean giant finally admitted the fact that the proud S3 successor - Galaxy S4 will be unveiled on March 14 in New York City. That means the Samsung Galaxy S4 is no more a mysterious handset anymore.
It's real and coming to your local retailer sometime in 2013. It was earlier speculated that the event was scheduled to take place somewhere in Russia, but looks like New York City share an equation with gadget frenzy minds.
In an interview given to EDaily, Samsung's JK Shin confirmed next-gen Galaxy device. The folks over at Samsung also made it official on Twitter as well. A teaser like thing was posted titled "Ready 4 The Show ". What else can you expect from the company - Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Your Next Galaxy Device?
Ah! The Samsung Galaxy S4 is believed to be the most iconic device to be launched after iPhone 5. The Korean tech giant is set to announce the coming of Galaxy S4 next month. As of now, specifications are still to be announced, but consumers are anxiously waiting to grab the device. What is so special about the device?
Well, no has seen the device yet. Still, one can imagine how powerful the device would be. Going back to the good old days of Galaxy S, it would not be a tedious task to recall your most cherished moments spent with the device.
Coming back to the Samsung Galaxy S4, it could feature an Octa Core processor (8 cores). Recently U.K's leading accessories maker Mobile Fun claimed that they have got the first glimpse of Galaxy S4 in the form of accessories.
The alleged leak of mobile cases hints at Samsung Galaxy S 2 and Note like design with large camera embedded on the rear. What else? Samsung is set to use a 13-mega pixel censor camera that will be crisp and zippy in nature. A new type of camera feature called Samsung Orb will be introduced to capture 360- degree panoramic photos.
The device is said to be have a 5-inch 1080p HD display. One could imagine, how gorgeous it gonna look. If Octa Core processor is not enough then add 3GB of RAM and powerful battery. These are just speculated features. One has to wait a little more to see actual physical handset.