TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Samsung Testing Smartphones with 3GB RAM for 2013 Release?
According to the newest Sammobile report, it seems that Samsung has started working on the successor of Galaxy S3 and the heavyweight Android smartphone would hit the retail shelves in 2012 with 3GB of RAM. The unidentified media report claimed showing a picture of the phone being tested.
Reportedly, the leaked image displayed two Samsung mobile phones which is said to be a prototype under testing. There is also a label on each of the two mobile phones which says ”3GB of RAM.”
Moreover, the source in the report has confirmed that it is Bytes and the 3GB of RAM is a confirmed spec in next Galaxy flagship model.
Reportedly, “Samsung is continuously working on improving their software and it could be that they have been working on a feature were users will actually need such amount of RAM.
But there is more, Samsung is doing some tests to make a transition to go buttonless for their smartphones."
The same source has also reported that Samsung is about to change the design and follow a button-less trend (finally removing the home button which will appeal to many while others will have their own objections).
It is expected that these prototypes in testing is for a possible 2013 release.