TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Earlier, Samsung has announced that its new smartphone Samsung SCH-R940 Tikal would hit the mobile markets by December last year. But unfortunately, due to some reasons the launch date was extended. Few days before, Tikal has got the FCC authentication. This indicates that the release date is nearing.
According to the sources, it would be launched soon most probably within June this year. It is expected that the Samsung Tikal would be similar to Sprint’s Samsung Conquer 4G but with some exceptions and developments.
The various features of this latest Samsung innovation include:
[superchart id=5 posts=19298]
The main highlight of Samsung Tikal is its 4G LTE. This allows users to enjoy fast enhanced web browsing. Apart from the 4G connectivity, it also supports Bluetooth, GPRS and Edge. USB connectivity is also enabled. Yet another feature is its Android OS. It facilitates users to easily access numerous apps including those in Google Play Store. Moreover, it will also come with several pre installed apps.
Some of the other additional features include HAC (M4/T4), NFC, Bluetooth stereo audio profile, built-in digital compass (E-Compass), 4G Hotspots Samsung TouchWiz 4 UI, DLNA, and much more. Furthermore, it houses a 1 GHz single-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8665 processor.
The information regarding its pricing and other technical features is still unavailable as per the sources. However, one can expect the complete details to be unveiled soon as the launch date is nearing. Samsung Tikal is expected to arrive with an affordable price tag of around Rs. 10,000/-.