TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung’s Tizen Powered SM-Z9005 Smartphone Spotted Online
Although South Korean smartphone maker Samsung has placed its undivided focus on its upcoming Galaxy S5, which is this year's flagship smartphone, the company also has a number of devices yet to be made official.
The maker of the Galaxy Gear smartwatch has already got as series of tablets in the pipeline. Now adding one more device to its this year's lot, the latest Tizen-powered phone with a model number SM-Z9005 has appeared online.
In fact, the device is actually listed on ebay and was reportedly being sold at $300 (which would be translated to about Rs. 18,804), which has now been stroked out. The e-commerce site referred to it as- "New Tizen Samsung SM-Z9005 smartphone for apps development."
Moreover, even the smartphone's pictures have been posted on the same site. It is a bit blurry but can figure out how the device actually looks. However, the site didn't reveal the full specs.
Of all the details related to the smartphone, eBay says that the SM-Z9005 smartphone will come with a 4.7-inch screen (contrary to that of the previoulsly said 4.8 inch) and 16GB storage. And while the company has already stated that the device wouldn't come to markets anytime soon, it seems like the company is waiting for Intel to come up with a new Merrifield chip, which could be loaded in the device.
Thus there is a rare chance of the smartphone being unveiled at the Mobile World Congress 2014 later this February in Barcelona, Spain.
The company, as of now, has not disclosed the price and availability of the smartphone. Moreover, even the specs of the Tizen powered smartphone is yet to be revealed. Stay tuned to GizBot!