TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Hurray! It's almost official. Samsung is set to announce Galaxy Note 3 on September 4, just few days ahead of IFA Berlin. The reveal was made, when the international media got invitation from Samsung. The IFA Berlin is scheduled to take place on September 6-11, Berlin, Germany.
The invite reads "Note the date ", which itself speaks loud about Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Again, it's one of the key events, and of course Galaxy Note, as a brand is no small thing. The Galaxy Note played an incremental role in shaping Samsung's position in the global smartphone market.
For the very first time Samsung introduced a phablet device back in 2011. Since then, Samsung managed to sell millions of Galaxy Note units around the world.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would not be an ordinary smartphone. Let's be clear about it. Earlier in the year, the South Korean giant unleashed Galaxy S4 in a similar style - Samsung Unpacked 2013 Episode 1. The entire Samsung Galaxy Note 3 hands on experience will be live streamed from Times Square, New York.
The rumor land is abuzz with news stories on a daily basis in context to Note 3. The device will have a 5.7-inch AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of ROM ( expandable internal memory ), NFC, DLNA, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G LTE-A, Wi-Fi, and a 3300mAh Li Ion battery. There is a possibility to see a 13-mega pixel shooter on the rear back with advance imaging optics.
Also add a 5-mega pixel front facing camera on the front with 1080p Full HD video recording facility. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is expected to steal the show. Reports suggest that Samsung will stick to Samsung S4 like design. Earlier Samsung was ready to being metal crafted Note 3, however, the company changed its mind. Stay tuned to GizBot.