TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Envy and Jealous! LG has tried every attempt to attack Galaxy S4. It came with LG Optimus Pro recently, also earlier today, reportedly, the South Korean tech firm reportedly claimed that they will update eye-recognition software to its Optimus G Pro smartphone, among other things.
After all that, in the recent development, LG has attacked Samsung fiercely, by photobombing the Galaxy S4 billboard hanging out there at Times Square in New York City. Yes! The Optimus series manufacturer has bragged about the handset by putting up a mocked up ad of Optimus G, just above the Galaxy S4 ad.
Contradicting Samsung's ad, which says "Be ready 4 the next Galaxy," LG ad says, "LG Optimus G is here 4 you now." LG has made sure, that the size of the billboard is larger than Samsung's and is place abouve the rival.
Well, definitely someone is really turning green today, let see how will Samsung reply to this LG's practical joke.