TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
After days of speculation, rumors and multiple-reports, Samsung has finally announced SCH-W789 Hennessy in China. It's a flip phone, which was earlier speculated to be launched either in China or Korea. The leaked specifications were absolutely correct.
The Samsung W789 has a clamshell body, and is targeted at young fashionable people. It reminds of an old school toy. The South Korean giant tried to make a balance between old world and modern sophisticated smartphone environment.
The phone has two dual 3.3-inch display having resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. Under the hood is a 1.2GHz quad-core processor (unspecified). Android 4.1 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. The makers have added a 1500mAh Li Ion battery. The device supports dual -SIM (CDMA +GSM). There's a 5-mega pixel rear facing camera with LED Flash. Other connectivity features include: Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, and GPS.
There is no indication, whether Samsung India is ready to launch W789 in India or not. Moreover, Sammy is planning to announce another Android-powered Clamshell phone known by the name of "Galaxy Folder ".
The dual sided Flip Phone is said to be running on Android OS. The phone will have a 3.7-inch AMOLED powered external display (800 x 480). It will be powered by 1.7GHZ dual-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. 4G LTE connectivity is also rumored, as per a report. This particular model is set to hit South Korean market later this month.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.