- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Z: First Tizen-Based Smartphone Up For Remote Test Lab
Very much like the way scientists working in wet labs conduct their initial phase of tests virtually using different software tools before they actually run the test on live subjects, Samsung has followed somewhat similar mechanism called Remote Test Lab for developers to let them test their apps for its upcoming Tizen-based smartphone- Samsung Z.
Via the Remote Test Lab, the developers can test all necessary softwares on the virtual Samsung Z. Samsung has already done a lot to get developers on board for its Tizen platform and now it has made this device available in the Remote Test Lab. Developers can thus use this free online service to test their applications remotely on a virtual Samsung Z smartphone. All this is required just because the phone runs company's proprietary OS Tizen which has made its debut in wearable devices a year ago.
Samsung disclosed the Samsung Z at the Tizen Developer Conference 2014, which was held in San Francisco back in June. The Samsung Z, being the first commercial Tizen phone, runs what is the final consumer version of Tizen, which hasn't been shown to the public yet as all prototype devices ran test versions of the OS.
Remote Test Lab offers developers features like screen touch, hardware button control, screen quality control, orientation modification, screen capture and video recording, screen session share, file system access and much more.
Samsung Z: Key Specifications
Although, we are not fully aware of the specifications of the handset, what was revealed back at the Tizen Developer Conference 2014, makes us believe that the new Samsung Z features a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED screen and a 2.3-GHz Quad-core processor. The Samsung Z is designed to reduce the turn-on time and ensure smooth multitasking. It is also mounted with a fingerprint recognition sensor.
Samsung has not spoken about the pricing of the device and its market availability as of now.