TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Samsung ZEQ 900 Smartphone Running Tizen Leaked: Here's What We Know
Not very long ago, Samsung was heavily rumored to be working on an unnamed Tizen-based smartphone. Now, after a year to be precise, while the company has nothing to show for the rumor officially that was generated at that time, it seems like there might still be some hope for a Tizen-based Samsung smartphone after a new image for a product called ZEQ 9000 was leaked online that, apparently, runs on the previously mentioned UI.
Going by a new report from Korean website MovePlayer (which published the image in the first place), the device called ZEQ 9000 will arrive in two different sim variants.
While the ZEQ 9000 will carry the product code SM-Z9000 for the single sim version of the device, the dual-sim version of it for the global market will carry the product code SM-Z9005. However, the device's Japan NTT DoCoMo version will carry the product code SC-03F.
As of now, while nothing substantial is known about the device's specifications, it is rumored that the device will sport a 4.8 inch screen with WXGA (1280x768) resolution and a 2.3GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor.
Moreover, ZEQ (also known as Zeke) is also expected to be a sub-brand that will be similar to the Galaxy and ATIV relationship, since Samsung, apparently, had already filed an application for the brand name back in August, according to the website.
While nothing can be said about the official release or announcement of the Samsung-made Tizen device, there are rumors that something related to it might get revealed at a press event on February 23 at the Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona.