TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
South Korean tech giant, Samsung has finally rolled out additional color options for Galaxy Note 2 smartphones. This was true to the rumors that were in air last month.
Now, Samsung has officially announced that the smartphones will be hitting the shelves of the homeland market of the company next week in Ruby Wine and Amber Brown color options. The S Pen that comes along with the Android smartphone will also be available in matching colors.
Details regarding the price of the smartphones to be rolled out in these colors have not yet been revealed. It is expected that the pricing will be same as that of the existing models. Galaxy Note 2 was officially released in 2012 fall equipped with 5.5-inches touchscreen display, housing a quad-core processor, internal memory of 16 GB/32 GB, 8MP camera at the back and a front camera to facilitate video calling.
With the announcement of these colored versions of Samsung Galaxy Note 2, it seems as though tech enthusiasts do not have to wait until Mobile World Congress which is scheduled to take place next month.
Rumors had come out in November that the company was planning to roll out different color versions of Samsung Note 2 and Galaxy S3 mini. As of now, only Ruby Wine and Amber Brown colors have been confirmed for Galaxy Note 2 with no clue about Topaz Blue shade. With these two color options, the total number of color options available for Galaxy Note 2 becomes four.
There has been no information regarding the rumored Onyx Black, Garnet Red and Titan Gray colored versions of Galaxy S3 mini.