TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
At the IFA 2012 in Berlin, Samsung the South Korean tech giant unwrapped its highly rumored second generation phablet - Galaxy Note 2. However, now the talk of the town is the Galaxy Note 2 successor which has stirred the interest of the tech world with its first consistent rumors - Galaxy Note 3.
Recently a Korean Times report has come up suggesting that the South Korean company is already working on a 6.3-inch design for the popular smartphone/tablet hybrid and Samsung will unveil Galaxy Note 3 display at CES 2013.
Earlier reports have claimed that Galaxy Note 3 will be 6.3-inch phablet equipped with a huge battery and that "the human hand can only hold so much." A CNET report also noted that Samsung has effectively "pioneered" the phablet, proving wrong the critics who argued that a smartphone with a big screen would never succeed in the market. The original Galaxy Note featured a 5.3-inch screen and sold 20 million units. The Note 2 increased in size by just 0.2 inches and is excelling in the market.
Meanwhile, ongoing rumors have also revealed that rumored Galaxy Note 3 will run on Android 5.5 Key Lime Pie OS, 16 Megapixel rear camera with auto focus, LED flash and BSI, 3 Megapixel front camera with 'Best Photo,' 'Best Faces,' low light show and BSI, 32, 64 and 128 GB memory options, 3 GB of RAM, 4,000 mAh Li-on battery all in dimensions and weight of 84.9 x 161.9 x 8.9 mm and 220 grams respectively.