TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Samsung Galaxy S3 became the most widely used android device by pushing Samsung Galaxy S2 to the second spot. Samsung still rules the mobile world with eight of its devices featuring in the top ten devices. The other two companies that got to occupy positions in the top ten spot were Motorola and Amazon. Droid RAZR and Kindle Fire are the two mobiles that featured in the top ten other than the devices from Samsung.
Android Tablet regime is still being dominated by Kindle Fire. Nexus7 did not feature in the list in spite of its huge success. Kindle Fire android tablet is followed by South Korean giant Samsung's 7-inch Galaxy Tab2. Surprisingly after dominating the mobile world for a long time, Samsung is not the top company when it comes to android tablets.
The honour of top Android Tablet vendor goes to Amazon Kindle Fire. The company accounts for about 37% of all the tablets that run on android and a majority of it is US-based. Kindle Fire started dominating the Tablet world after it saw a huge growth in sales back in December. The firm Localytics provided the statistics about the sale of smartphones and android tablets.
Samsung Galaxy S3 according to the statistics is seen to be controlling 9.2 % of the total market which is followed by its older siblings Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S. The analytics make it clear that other manufacturers such as HTC, Sony, Huawei or LG did not even feature in the list and this says something about the image of their products and the effectiveness of their ad-campaigns.