TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
In a recent development, Samsung has launched Android smartphone king Galaxy S3 in two more color variants including Garnet Red and Sapphire Black in its home country, South Korea. The phone is already available in Pebble blue and Marble White colors. The smartphone giant also launched Galaxy S3 in Martian Pink in Korea last September. The Garnet Red S3 had been in sales in India since last year.
Galaxy S3 is now available in five colors in Korea including the latest addition of two colours. The smartphone is now available in Titanium Grey, Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Marble White and Sapphire Black. AT&T has up until now retained the red shade exclusively but Samsung had chosen to open with the color. The new move is sure to ascertain the Galaxy market across the globe.
All other features of the Samsung Galaxy S3 which include a 4.8-inch AMOLED display, 8-megapixel auto focus camera, 1.9 mega-pixel front facing camera, 2100mAh battery and 1.4 GHz quad-core processor remain the same. Samsung Galaxy S3 has been ranked 4th in the GSM Insider's top ten smartphones of last year, 2012.
After adding new colors to its smartphone, Samsung is confident of leading the smartphone race this year. Samsung is reportedly selling 500 phones per minute at the global level. This has seen the company reaping an $8.1 billion (Rs. 446,800,000/- approx) profit. The mobile giant has also overtaken Nokia to become the largest smartphone maker last year. It is also expected that the company will see a 35 per cent lead in the smartphone market this year compared to Apple.