TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
News about the arrival of a successor to Samsung Galaxy S III is already in the air. It is being named as Samsung Galaxy S4. As per latest reports, the new gadget is expected to feature a stylus following the strategic move of Samsung to club the Galaxy S series with the Note series.
Although nothing can substantially support the report, it could be true considering the features of its earlier models and the competition posed by various other flagship smartphones hitting the market each day.
Galaxy S4 is all set to be launched by this April as confirmed by reliable sources. The news also included information concerning the specs of the handset. It will have a quad-core Exynos 5440 processor powering the gadget.
A full HD display which is enhanced with 441PPI resolution is incorporated with a 2MP front camera and 13MP rear camera. The body is rumored to be 9.2mm thick, slightly more than is expected of a Samsung handset. The possibility of a bendable display also found its way to the grapevine which is not that likely to happen.
The most interesting news about this Galaxy handset is the inclusion of the most recent Android Jelly Bean operating system offering a good working platform.
Galaxy S is developed with the code name, Project J and the plan of including S-Pen in the gadget is expected to mark a notable success for sure.